We understand that life has many setbacks and dealing with these setback can be challenging and you may not know where to look. Here at Stonebridge we want to make sure all our policyholders know where to turn when support is needed.
Below you will find a list of companies which can provide help and assistance to you when you need it the most.
Mental Health – We all have mental health and each individual is unique in the way they deal with their own mental health problems. Please see below useful website where you can get all the help / support you need.
- Mind https://www.mind.org.uk/
- NHS 111 https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/
- Samaritans https://www.samaritans.org/
Financial Support – If you’re having issues financially and your struggling to pay your premiums please get in contact with our customer services team here and we can discuss other options available to you. Please see below useful website where you can get all the help / support you need.
- Citizens Advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- Turn2Us https://www.turn2us.org.uk/
Bereavement – Whatever type of loss you’ve suffered, there’s no right or wrong way to grieve. But by understanding the stages and types of grief, you can find healthier ways to cope. Please see below useful website where you can get all the help / support you need.
- Cruse Bereavement Care https://www.cruse.org.uk/
- Grief Chat https://griefchat.co.uk/